This is a deviation from my normal posts. In the past, some of you have inquired about working at Intertech. This position reports to the Intertech Partner in charge of training sales but has “dotted line” reporting to me. If you have interest or know someone who may, please apply at Intertech’s website (http://www.Intertech.com/Jobs). We’re looking for candidates in Minneapolis/St. Paul. Below is the copy from the job posting on our site.
Intertech, an award-winning firm named the #1 mid-sized employer in Minnesota by Minnesota Business magazine in 2012 and eight-time winner of the Business Journal’s Best Places to Work competition, is looking for an exceptional Marketing Director.
This role will continue the drive in Intertech’s growth (Intertech is an eight time Inc. 500/5000 winner).
As a Marketing Director, we’re looking for someone who can provide direction to the leadership team yet organize and implement the day-to-day marketing activities. We’re looking for an extraordinary individual who can:
- Provide a yearly marketing plan with execution details
- Manage activities and events like our newsletters, user group, and conference exhibiting
- Engage our customers on social media
- Create phenomenal content
- Work with our outside marketing design firm on branding
- Work with our outside retained public relations firm
Additional Skillsets Needed:
- The ability to get the big picture and get things done
- Past marketing experience
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, business, or English is preferred
- Excellent writing skills
- Solid organization skills
Why Join Intertech?
There are many reasons Intertech is the employer of choice. Below are just a few:
- The ability as the Marketing Director to have an important voice and visible role in our firm
- Flexible schedule including standing work-from-home day(s)
- A remarkable environment. We’re the recipient of over 35 awards for work environment and growth
- A three month paid sabbatical for every seven years of service
All the other stuff needed to be recognized as the #1 mid-sized employer in Minnesota… good pay, comprehensive benefits, …