My thanks to Minnesota Magazine for including me on the list of the Minnesota 500. Below is the profile from the magazine:
Every fall, we gather at an annual offsite meeting to set goals, no more than three per year, for the upcoming year. We also include time for socializing with each other (though, this year, it’s all remote meetings and a virtual happy hour).
Not only does it give us a clear focus for the next 12 months, but it also reminds us of why we are choosing to build a business together.
Here are the guidelines we follow:
- Limit goals to no more than three, with one identified as the top goal.
- Make goals measurable so you know when your goals have been met.
- Assign ultimate responsibility for each goal to someone with the proper authority.
- Have frequent updates to “shine a light” on progress toward each goal.
- Create a theme that ties everyone in the company to the top goal for the year.
- Hold quarterly meetings to review what’s been done and what’s next.
Minneapolis/St. Paul is the 6th best place to live in the U.S. by US News and 6th best job market by Indeed.
In the article below, Intertech was honored to be featured as one of the top tech employers in MN.
For the seventh year in a row, Intertech was named a StarTribune Top Workplace. My thanks to our outstanding employees and loyal customers for making us possible.
Intertech landed in the #7 spot in The Business Journal’s Top 25 Software Development Firms. My thanks to our dedicated, hardworking team members and our loyal customers for making us possible.