Top 2020 Posts and Executive Briefs
Here are the top posts and briefs from 2020. My thanks to all of you for your feedback and insights:
- The downloads page for my book was the top accessed page for 2020. It has over two dozen guides, templates, and references. Join the 1,000’s who’ve leveraged these downloads to improve their business, team, and life
- If you’re looking at your New Year’s resolutions, this post shares that action is better than perfection
- In thinking through new goals or resolutions, we all have regrets. Here are five to let go and let live as we enter 2021.
- Want to create a purpose-driven organization? Here are eight steps based on a Harvard Business Review article
- If you’re an executive and want to understand AI and ML, start with this guide.
- If you’re responsible for delivering software, this brief covers the pillars of software development success.
- Finding and retaining talent is key in any market, this whitepaper outlines the blocking and tackling of finding and keeping talent
- Software estimation is hard. Use this brief to help avoid common pitfalls
- Agile, Scrum, and other terms get thrown around a lot. Use this executive insight to get the lowdown
- While it may seem self-serving, this brief breaks down, for any relationship with a consulting company, what it takes to make things work
- Accessibility must be a consideration for any software product. Written by my colleagues, this whitepaper outlines what is required to make software accessible for all