Top 10 2017 Posts
My thanks to our customers, employees, and partners for an awesome year. I’m going to be offline for a couple of weeks to be with my wife and kiddos. I wish you and yours an enjoyable break and great start to 2018. Below are my top 10 articles or posts for 2017:
- Business and life lessons, as taught by … mom
- The 100: Downloads
- To keep employees, try valuing them
- 5 Lessons Most People Learn Way Too Late in Life
- Crazy Busy and Proud of it
- Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!
- Social Media Marketing Matters
- Listen Up – Your Customers are Talking!
- 6 simple ways to make every project successful
- 4 rules for delegating so you can retreat without regrets